Tuesday, October 23, 2007

keep checkin keep checking. I'll post something else soon. I got stuff to write about, just no time to do it. been busy lately with abc english (disaster) and getting my halloween lesson ready. Also my first Hapkido tournament is this friday at about 5...it's really crazy stuff we are doing. Stuff I haven't done since I was in gymnastics and dance. Take all that and add on making a back-up costume for the HUGE daegu halloween party just in case my costume doesn't pan out and you got one busy Jake. I'll make sure to get something better up soon. STAY FAITHFULL! And leave some comments for god sakes, I need some feedback!

2 comments:

Tony said...

here's some feed backs!

good luck on ur 1st tourny, ur gonna get your butt kick by korean!

poisonivy said...

Hey Cool Jake...
I've been having fun reading your blogs. Haven't gotten to read many of them..but the ones I've read are fun. Glad you're having a blast on the other side of the world! I bet the boys would love it if you could send them a postcard.
11513 W 117th Terrace
Overland Park KS 66210
Love, Aunt Ivy :)