Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weird man, fucking weird



TODAY was my last full day of school for this school year. Tomorrow I have two 6th grade classes and two 5th grade classes. My 5th grade co-teacher told me that she was going to teach the class by herself. I SAID "FINE FINE FINE." I don't like those little bastards anyway. Today was however my last class of class 1 of the 6th grade. They were my favorite class. They always did what I asked them to, never talked a ridiculous amount, and always participated. I was teaching all my classes the song "we are the world." It was basically a week of karaoke in my classes. Fun and easy for me, and pretty decent for the kids depending on if they got into it or not. After tomorrow, thursday is graduation, I have no class on friday. I'm back on vacation AGAIN after that. Is it just me or do I have a sweet deal? Now for what provoked this post.

As you might remember I am what you would call a "fan" of the sauna or jim jill bong. Now recently i learned there is a difference between the sauna part and the jim jill bong part. The J.J.B part is for both men and women. Unfortunately there is no nakedness between the sexes. They basically give you clothing and there are things to do there. You can get a massage, hit up the p.c area, sit in the hot rooms...in one of the J.J.B's there is even an ice room that you can chill in....haha chill....ice...oh man. The sauna is where the nakedness with the men happens. Usually I go to the sauna down by my friends apt. We are downtown most of the time and end up over towards his place anyway. There is a pretty decent one. I heard from sources that there was a really nice one up in Chilgok, where I live. I convinced my friends to come up to this area and try to find it. Later that night we had a costume party so we were all going to go to the sauna, get dinner, and then get changed and head down to the party. We were going to go as gangsters/pimps/the fucking ill na na. Call it what you will but I was going to rock it in the suit that I ordered from India which arrived a couple of days ago. We had to go to home plus (basically cvs but bigger) and get some BB guns, which we later used to make a couple of girls go home from the party from shooting them. Amelia and Michelle if your reading this...haha got you good fucker. Sorry:( SOOOOOO first stop was the sauna. We found it without too much trouble. When we got up there it was awesome. Many a hot tubs, including a hot tea bath, and various temperatures of hot tubs. There was a cold pool, 2 sauna rooms, a steam room, and a "natural ocean pool." It was nice, real nice. We got into the hot tub that had built in massage chairs. They were tiled chairs with water jets that hit ur back and ur feet. Very nice. We all moved into the tea bath and I began to think...wait a second. This is where I live...it's about 3 blocks from my school...it would be REALLY fucking weird to see a student here. I had to think it didn't I. The second I said it out loud to my friends guess who wondered over my direction and sat in the bath next to me? ONE OF MY STUDENTS. Now THAT was as weird as things have ever gotten in Korea. Not even joking. When my friends stopped laughing he started talking to me and them. He is one of my higher level students so he was able to ask the basic questions. But for real people...there I am sitting in a dark pool of hot tea water butt ass naked and right next to me is a 11 year old kid with his friend also naked. There was something that felt REALLY REALLY wrong. WHAT THE FUCK.

So today I saw him in class. I was afraid to ask the class what they did this weekend, because when I do this kid I saw at the sauna always is one of the children that answers. I did it anyway. Of course his hand was the first one, and the only one up. I hesitated but called on him anyway. My jaw clenched, and my mind said "please don't say anything about a sauna." He speaks,"I saw your friends." PHHHEWWWW! Alright, LET'S SING!

Whether or not he told his friends anything afterwards isn't my concern. I was just happy that me and him being naked together in a bath (which sounds pretty fucking wrong) wasn't announced during class, in front of the class. So what did Jake learn from this? STICK TO THE SAUNA'S FAR AWAY FROM WHERE YOU LIVE!

No comments: