Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Revenge was defintiely served cold

In Korean bathrooms there usually is no bathtub. Just the faucet in the sink, and the shower is directly connected. There is a drain in the middle of the floor so the whole bathroom can get wet and everything drains nicely (makes cleaning easy). Anyway, if you turn a knob, that stops the flow through the tap and redirects through the shower. My fiancee always forgets to turn the shower off after she is done. This means when I go to use the sink I get a surprise spray of cold water to the side of the face and body right from that evil shower head. She has done this to me at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks. I'm usually pretty fast and turn it off before the water actually comes out, but recently I have been unsuspecting because for about 3 days, she remembered to shut it off and it was lovely.

To teach her a lesson I wanted to leave the shower on so she would get sprayed. Revenge, in this case, would be sooo sweet. Normally I would worry this might start a war, but I get sprayed almost everyday anyway, so there would be no difference. SO, I turned the knob for the shower. I was expecting she would come home, get hit, and maybe even scream. Then I would laugh, she would be mad, then I can make my point, and persuade her into forgiving me.

However, I forgot I'm slightly retarded sometimes. After I took a shower, I left it on. It didn't dawn on me that I might brush my teeth before she got home. Guess what, I did. And guess what, I forgot what I was planning. Now, as I am sitting here, my pajamas are soaked. Serves me right. I have to change clothes.

2 comments:

Kim Brethel said...

hahahahha! amazing! absolutely and utterly AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I hope u stayed strong and kept the faucet ready for her - toeknee