Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why Cinder Block

It may or may not be important to know why this is called Cinder Block Diaries. I feel it my duty to share with you the joke that spawned this nickname. I don't know who originated this joke, but I would like to thank them for the laugh.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm not THAT bad:)


There were three girls in the back of a car on their way to a family vacation. On the way one of the daughters asked their parents, "Hey, why is my name Rose?" Her mother responded, "After your birth, when we were on the way home from the hospital with you, a rose pedal flew in through the window and landed on your forehead. So, we named you Rose."

The second daughter immediately wanted an answer to the same question. She asked, "Mom, why is my name Lilly?" Quickly, the mother answered, "well when we were on the way home from the hospital with you, a lilly pedal flew in the window and we named you Lilly."

The Third daughter spoke up and said, "DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" To which the mother replied, "SHUT UP CINDER BLOCK!"

No comments: