Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Updates

My writing is slowing down because this year I'm motivated as hell.  I've become busier than ever.  My days have become filled with lots of extra-curricular activities.  I started acting again after many years off.  I went to auditions for a one-act play 'festival'.  There weren't many people there, but there were more people there then parts in the play.  So the competition wasn't fierce, and the troupe isn't the most professional, but we are all fans and we are all into it.  It was really nice to get back behind a script and actually read lines.  I felt the rust chipping off with each word. 

I ended up getting the parts I wanted (yes parts...2 plays 2 parts.  One is a very small part, but fun.  I'm a stick!).  I'm going on a field trip this Friday with my school.  They say picnic, but they say a lot of things.  I'm going to assume there will be food, and it will be outdoors.  But with almost 200 3-5 year olds there will definitely be more than just that.  I'll make sure to bring my camera. 

Also this weekend is a Daegu Pockets Magazine FREE trip that I am volunteering on...so I can go for...um...free...  It's more to help out my friend, but it should be fun. There are a lot of activities and even more food.  There should be plenty to write about next week.  I'm going to try to post at least once if not more per week. 

Keep checking back.  Keep it Kosher. Out.

No comments: