Monday, July 14, 2008

He rocked out with his....

This weekend was the Bor Yeong Mud Festival. It is exactly what it sounds like. Lot's of mud pits and mud games set right up on the beach. It was the coolest thing in Korea hands down. There were so many Koreans and foreigners alike, all drinking, all getting muddy, and all having a huge royal rumble where ever there was mud. It was an understanding we all had that anyone who was there could tackle anyone else and nobody could get mad. Everyone is cut up and bruised for this past weekend, even a little sun burned too. The craziest of times happened saturday night AFTER the all day debauchery. It happened at 6 am while I was sleeping in a room with 2 girls and 4 other dudes. We usually stay at these places called min baks. They give you a mat and a blanket and you sleep on the floor in a decent sized room. Sat morning at like 6am I opened my eyes because somebody kept getting too close to me and hitting my feet and shit. When I fell asleep I was next to my friend nicole and nicole was next to art...who was next to tyler who was next to scott...I was in the corner against the wall. So here I am getting poked and I was expecting to see Nicole next to me. When I looked over it was a guy, I rolled back and then did a double take. I looked again and I realized that he wasn't wearing pants or underwear. His dink was just hanging out. Now, I knew Tyler went to sleep the same time I did but I guessed he got up and went back out and got really drunk and came back and got naked (no offense ty, but if I HAD to choose someone for that to happen to...). I started to tap him and say Tyler TYLER. Then all of a sudden I hear Tyler from the OTHER side of Art say 'what?' I paused, then finally said, "Then who is this?" Tyler sat up and I woke my friend Rob, who is this Canada's most dangerous man (really just a big fluffy kitten of a guy) and then we woke the naked guy up and said get out. He wouldn't get out, he actually said "no!" so we had to drag him out. Just in a shirt with his dong out, gross. Then we went back in our room. Rob realized that we had friends who were girls in the next room and that he might have just went in there so we went over to that room and my friend was brushing his teeth. I asked him if there was anyone in there that wasn't suppose to be in there...namely a naked guy. He said no, we walked back to our room and he called to us to wait. He WAS in the other room. We went right in and dragged him out again. He tried to go into ANOTHER one of our friends rooms someone yelled at him. He ran out the emergency exit and we heard someone yelling 'hey hey hey' so we ran outside to look and the naked guy was hiding behind a van. We were sooo dumbfounded by this...he took off running. We found out when we went back in that he pissed on the floor of the second room he went into. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got my shit together and came home. Ridiculous!!!

1 comment:

Risa said...

HAHAAHAHA that is an awesome story. But WTF don't people lock their doors in Korea?