Friday, February 6, 2009

Back in, Back at it, Back about it....uh oh...what's going on here?

I'm back in Korea. If you are actually still checking this blog I thank you for being such an "avid" reader. I put avid in quotations because I myself would not keep checking back at all. I live in a city called Incheon on the west coast of South Korea...(thankfully still living in S.K). Tension is high because of the new president and unfortunately I am in range of their 10k artillery missiles that they could fire off at any time. I don't even have a bath tub to hide in thanks to Korean plumbing. But would I ever come back to a country for a second year that I didn't love? Not a chance in hell. I only hope that N.K doesn't want to be completely destroyed. They did however say that every political and normal agreement was "dead" because Myung Pak Lee (pres. of S.Korea) decided not to appease them anymore and "held them accountable for their decisions"...You know...the decisions that force the North Koreans to believe that they are a super power in the world. The decisions that make the North Koreans believe that there are no other countries outside of their boarders that are still in tact enough to support human life. The saying "give them and inch and they take a mile" is definitely in effect. I thought my parents only used that on me when I was a kid...rather...when I was alive. Does anyone remember the last time someone was appeased? Chamberland? England? HITLER???? Speak softly and carry a big stick (A proverb advising the tactic of caution and non-aggression, backed up by the ability to do violence if required.) just doesn't cut it. Tread hard and FU%# sh@& up is necessary. It's chess...take them of they take us. Let them be the cause of WW3? No way. But again..I'm in range...so...easy does it. More to come. Thanks for reading. I'll be on this more from now on. I took too much time off, but now I'm reading up on my news and gonna be here to comment. That is for sure.

Next topic....ISRAEL? BIG ASS SNAKE? 10 NEW SPECIES OF AMPHIBIAN FOUND IN COLOMBIA? Who knows!

No comments: